How to Clean Non-Stick Pan Bottom: A non-stick pan can be quite useful if it is in good condition. They are easy to use and take care of, but they also need some extra care so that they last a long time. That is why you should know how to clean the non-stick pan bottom.
If you have selected a pan for your kitchen, you should get to know the best way to clean it and keep the surface in good condition.
If you are cooking in a non-stick pan, you will certainly get metal rust stuck in it after using it. To clean this kind of rust and dirt, you need to use heat and some other homemade ways.
Cleaning a non-stick pan bottom can be quite a challenge, especially if you don’t know how to clean it properly. With a few simple methods and guidelines, you will be able to achieve the best possible result.
How to Clean the Bottom of Non-Stick Pans?
Cleaning the bottom of a non-stick pan doesn’t have to be a headache. Here are some steps that you can follow to clean your non-stick pan:
- Sprinkle baking Soda on the disc of the non-stick pan.
- Then take 1 tsp vinegar and half lemon and put it on the disc.
- Use the lemon peel to spread it over the disc.
- Let the solution sit on the disc for 20 minutes.
- Now scrub the disc with a sponge or scrubber, whatever you have.
- After washing it, again scrub the bottom with a scrubber, and don’t use stainless steel scrubber.
- Rinse it with water.
Check This 5 Best 12-inch Non-Stick Frying Pan
How to Clean the Bottom of Ceramic Non-Stick Pans?
Cleaning the bottom of non-stick ceramic pans can be tough, but it’s not impossible. With the right technique, you’ll have your pan looking as good as new.
Here are three simple methods that will help you get rid of stubborn stains and greasy dirt on the bottom of your non-stick pans.
- Cleaning non-stick ceramic pans is easy and can be done with just a simple step.
- You need to use baking Soda for this cleaning.
- Just take out some baking soda, to be precise.
Try This Amazing 5 Best Non-Stick Pan for High Heat
How to Clean the Bottom of Cast Iron Pans?
The cast-iron pans can be easily cleaned with the help of tap water. However, the main issue lies here. You should clean them with normal tap water as the rust can become the culprit.
Not just the water but the moisture in the air can cause rust spots on the pan, so to keep it clean from top to bottom, follow these steps:
- If the pan has a thick layer of rust or grease on the bottom, then you need to immerse the vinegar and water solution.
- Take out a little amount of vinegar and water mix it well. You can also use a solution of lemon and Tartar cream instead of water and vinegar.
- Dip the pan into the solution.
- If you hear a fizzing sound, then it means that the solution is working fine with rust.
- Don’t immerse the pan into the solution for too long.
- If you find that enough rust is lifted off, take out the pan of the solution.
- Use a scrubber to remove the left off the rust. You can also use a stainless steel scrubber.
How to Clean the Bottom of Copper Pans?
As we all know, copper is a highly reactive metal, and if the pan has a copper bottom, then you should use hot water instead of normal tap water to clean it.
- First of all, normally clean the bottom with dishwashing soap.
- Now, you can use lemon, Tartar, or even vinegar to clean the bottom. You have to make that it should be an acidic solution.
- Use the vinegar or the mixed vinegar solution to apply it to the bottom surface of the pan.
- Now, let the solution sit for a while and scrub it with any scrubber.
How to Clean the Bottom of Stainless-Steel Pans?
Stainless steel is a sturdy material that retains heat well and is easy to clean—but it can be tough when it comes to the bottom of your pans. Follow these steps to remove stubborn stains from the bottoms of your stainless-steel pans:
Vinegar + water
- First of all, mix water and vinegar in a 1:2 ratio and boil it.
- Apply the solution to the pan with a cloth, or you can immerse the pan in the solution.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wash the pan normally.
- First of all, make a mixture of any of the given ingredients:
- Baking Soda + vinegar
- Baking Soda + water
- Baking Soda + Lemon + Vinegar
- Baking Soda + Dishwashing powder + vinegar
- Now, apply the paste to the pan bottom.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it with water normally.
- Keep it dry to avoid spots.
Tartar Cream is one of the best ways to restore the shine of a stainless-steel pan. This cream burns the marks of grease and brings back the old shine finish.
- Take out the Tartar Cream and make a paster of it.
- Apply the paste onto the bottom of the pan.
- Rub the Tartar cream on the disc and also on the grease marks.
- After some time, rinse it with water and make it dry.